2023 Pennsylvania Permit Test 19
The following questions are from real DMV written tests. These are some of the actual permit questions you will face in Pennsylvania. Each permit practice test question has three answer choices. Select one answer for each question and select "grade this section." You can find this button at the bottom of the drivers license quiz. For a complete list of questions and answers for Pennsylvania please visit https://cheat-sheets.dmv-written-test.com/en/pennsylvania/car.
Number of Tests
Number of Question
1. If under 21 years of age, you are considered to be driving while under the influence if your blood alcohol level is:
If you are under age 21, Pennsylvania's laws do not permit you to drive with any measurable alcohol in your system. If you are under 21, you are considered to be driving under the influence if your blood alcohol level is 0.02 percent or greater.
2. When you park on the roadway, you should:
If you must park on the roadway, use your four-way flashers and allow enough space for passing vehicles. Make sure your vehicle can be seen for at least 500 feet in both directions.
3. When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or walking with a guide dog, you must slow down, yield the right-of-way, and then proceed with caution. Be prepared to stop your vehicle in order to prevent injury or danger to the pedestrian.
4. When making a right turn on a green light, you must:
Unless a posted sign prohibits it, you may turn right or left at a steady green light. When turning, you must yield to other vehicles and pedestrians within the intersection.
5. This sign means:
This sign is placed at the beginning of one-way streets and ramps to indicate that you must not continue driving in your current direction.
6. As you near an intersection, the traffic light changes from green to yellow. Your best action is to: