2023 Pennsylvania Permit Test 9
The following questions are from real DMV written tests. These are some of the actual permit questions you will face in Pennsylvania. Each permit practice test question has three answer choices. Select one answer for each question and select "grade this section." You can find this button at the bottom of the drivers license quiz. For a complete list of questions and answers for Pennsylvania please visit https://cheat-sheets.dmv-written-test.com/en/pennsylvania/car.
Number of Tests
Number of Question
1. ____ limit your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
Even the smallest amount of alcohol will reduce your concentration, perception, judgment and memory, and your driving skills will suffer. No one can drink and drive safely.
2. When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
When you see an emergency vehicle using its lights or hear it using its siren, you must immediately pull over to the curb or side of the road and stop.
3. The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the road conditions, weather conditions, and oncoming traffic.
4. If there are no signals at a railroad crossing, you should:
If there are no signals at an upcoming railroad crossing, you should slow down and be prepared to stop if you see or hear a train approaching.
5. When approached by an emergency vehicle that is using its siren and/or flashing lights, a driver must immediately:
When you are approached by an emergency vehicle that is using its lights, sirens, and/or other warning devices, you must immediately drive to the right side of the road and stop.
6. If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should: