2023 Pennsylvania Permit Test 7
The following questions are from real DMV written tests. These are some of the actual permit questions you will face in Pennsylvania. Each permit practice test question has three answer choices. Select one answer for each question and select "grade this section." You can find this button at the bottom of the drivers license quiz. For a complete list of questions and answers for Pennsylvania please visit https://cheat-sheets.dmv-written-test.com/en/pennsylvania/car.
Number of Tests
Number of Question
1. If under 21 years of age, you are considered to be driving while under the influence if your blood alcohol level is:
If you are under age 21, Pennsylvania's laws do not permit you to drive with any measurable alcohol in your system. If you are under 21, you are considered to be driving under the influence if your blood alcohol level is 0.02 percent or greater.
2. Highway and expressway guide signs are:
Highway and expressway guide signs are green with white letters.
3. Pennant-shaped signs indicate:
Pennant-shaped signs usually indicate no passing zones. Text will also be on the sign to confirm that it is a no passing zone.
4. You do not have to stop for a school bus that is stopped with its red lights flashing and stop arm extended if you:
The only situation during which you are not required to stop for a school bus that is stopped with its lights flashing and stop arm extended is if you are driving on the opposite side of a divided highway.
5. Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
Driving at night is more dangerous than driving during the day for several reasons. It is harder to see in the dark, you may be temporarily blinded by the glare from other vehicles' lights, and there are likely to be more drivers on the road who are tired or under the influence.
6. You may pass another vehicle if the line dividing your lane from the lane you wish to enter is a ____ line.