2023 Washington Permit Test 18
The following questions are from real DMV written tests. These are some of the actual permit questions you will face in Washington. Each permit practice test question has three answer choices. Select one answer for each question and select "grade this section." You can find this button at the bottom of the drivers license quiz. For a complete list of questions and answers for Washington please visit https://cheat-sheets.dmv-written-test.com/en/washington/car.
Number of Tests
Number of Question
1. You may continue carefully through an intersection with a yellow light if:
If a steady yellow light appears when you are already within an intersection, you should continue through the intersection carefully.
2. This sign means:
This sign indicates that the road curves ahead in the direction of the arrow and that driving at the indicated speed of 35 mph is recommended.
3. If two drivers arrive at the same time to a four-way intersection controlled by stop signs:
Yield the right-of-way to the driver on your right at a four-way intersection if you both arrive to the intersection at the same time. You may then proceed when it is safe to do so.
4. If you refuse to take a test determining your blood alcohol content (BAC), you will lose your driver license for:
Washington State has an implied consent law, which means that by operating a motor vehicle in the state, you have given your consent to take a breath test determining your blood alcohol content (BAC). You will lose your license for at least one year if you refuse to take such a test.
5. You must dim your high beam lights when within:
You must dim your high beams whenever you are within 500 feet of an oncoming vehicle.
6. When driving on roads that may be slippery: