2023 Connecticut Permit Test 20
The following questions are from real DMV written tests. These are some of the actual permit questions you will face in Connecticut. Each permit practice test question has three answer choices. Select one answer for each question and select "grade this section." You can find this button at the bottom of the drivers license quiz. For a complete list of questions and answers for Connecticut please visit https://cheat-sheets.dmv-written-test.com/en/connecticut/car.
Number of Tests
Number of Question
1. Motorcycles, scooters, and mopeds are not easy to see; therefore, you should:
Motorcycles can be easily hidden in a vehicle’s blind spot or missed in a quick look due to their small size. Drivers of cars must always be alert and looking for motorcycles, mopeds, and scooters.
2. This sign means:
All roads are slippery and dangerous when wet. This sign warns of conditions that can cause a driver to lose control of a car. A driver should slow down when coming upon wet pavement because it takes longer to stop.
3. Driving more slowly than surrounding traffic is:
Driving more slowly than other traffic can be dangerous. Drivers behind you may become impatient and will be tempted to take dangerous risks to pass you.
4. If you are continually being passed on the right and the left while driving in the center lane of an expressway, you should:
If a road has four or more lanes with two-way traffic, drive in the right lanes unless you are passing or turning left. If you are on an interstate highway and are driving below the speed of the flow of traffic, use the right lane.
5. A broken yellow line beside a solid yellow line indicates that passing is:
When the center of the road is marked by a solid yellow line beside a broken yellow line, passing is permitted from the side next to the broken line and prohibited from the side next to the solid line.
6. When you see this yellow sign, you should:
A five-sided sign indicates that you are near a school. Be aware and stop if children are in the crosswalk.
7. When you see a flashing yellow light at an intersection, you should:
A flashing yellow light at an intersection indicates that drivers should slow to a safe and reasonable speed and proceed with caution.
8. You should not start across an intersection if you know you will block the intersection when the light turns red: