2023 Wyoming Permit Test 8
The following questions are from real DMV written tests. These are some of the actual permit questions you will face in Wyoming. Each permit practice test question has three answer choices. Select one answer for each question and select "grade this section." You can find this button at the bottom of the drivers license quiz. For a complete list of questions and answers for Wyoming please visit https://cheat-sheets.dmv-written-test.com/en/wyoming/car.
Number of Tests
Number of Question
1. You enter a designated turn lane to make a left turn at an upcoming intersection. There is oncoming traffic. You should:
When making a left turn, you should always begin signaling about 100 feet before the turn. You should keep your front wheels aiming straight ahead until it is safe to start your turn. This ensures that you will not be pushed into oncoming traffic if another vehicle hits you from behind.
2. You should signal continuously while turning because it:
You should always signal when turning, changing lanes, slowing down, or stopping so that other drivers, motorcyclists, bicyclists, and pedestrians will know your intentions.
3. Roads with double solid yellow line markings down the center indicate that passing is:
A double solid yellow line down the center of a road indicates that traffic is moving in opposite directions and that passing is not allowed from either direction.
4. Which of the following statements is correct?
Use your right foot for both braking and accelerating. You should apply the brakes gently with increasing pressure so that your vehicle stops gradually and smoothly.
5. A broken yellow line between two lanes of traffic means:
Dashed yellow lines separate single lanes of traffic moving in opposite directions. Passing is allowed when there is no oncoming traffic in the passing lane.
6. You want to make a right turn at the corner. A pedestrian with a guide dog is at the corner ready to cross the street in front of you. Before making your right turn, you should:
Pedestrians using guide dogs or white canes (with or without a red tip) must be given the right-of-way at all times.
7. Double solid yellow lane markings mean that: