2023 Wyoming Permit Test 14
The following questions are from real DMV written tests. These are some of the actual permit questions you will face in Wyoming. Each permit practice test question has three answer choices. Select one answer for each question and select "grade this section." You can find this button at the bottom of the drivers license quiz. For a complete list of questions and answers for Wyoming please visit https://cheat-sheets.dmv-written-test.com/en/wyoming/car.
Number of Tests
Number of Question
1. On a green arrow, you must:
A green arrow means "go." You must turn in the direction the arrow is pointing after you yield to any vehicles, bicycles, or pedestrians who are still in the intersection.
2. If your wheels drop off the roadway or pavement edge, you should:
If your wheels drop off the roadway or pavement edge, do not attempt to turn back onto the roadway immediately. Instead, reduce your speed, check traffic, and gradually turn back onto the roadway when it is safe to do so.
3. If you drive faster than other vehicles on a road with one lane moving in each direction and continually pass the other cars, you will:
You should avoid passing other vehicles on two-lane roads. Every time you pass a vehicle, your odds of being in a collision increase.
4. Slowing down just to look at collisions or anything else out-of-the-ordinary:
Avoid "rubbernecking," or slowing down to look at collisions or anything else out-of-the-ordinary. This helps to relieve traffic congestion.
5. You exit the freeway on a ramp that curves downhill. You should:
You should always slow down before entering a curve. You may not be able to see hazards ahead and braking in a curve may cause your vehicle to skid.
6. When approaching a person who is crossing the street while using a white cane or guide dog, you should:
When approaching a pedestrian who is using a white cane or guide dog while crossing the street, you must stop until the person is well away from your path of travel. Always yield the right-of-way to blind pedestrians.
7. If you drive more slowly than the flow of traffic, you will most likely: