2023 Wyoming Permit Test 12
The following questions are from real DMV written tests. These are some of the actual permit questions you will face in Wyoming. Each permit practice test question has three answer choices. Select one answer for each question and select "grade this section." You can find this button at the bottom of the drivers license quiz. For a complete list of questions and answers for Wyoming please visit https://cheat-sheets.dmv-written-test.com/en/wyoming/car.
Number of Tests
Number of Question
1. After passing a vehicle, it is safe to return to your driving lane when:
Before you return to your driving lane, be sure you are not dangerously close to the vehicle you have just passed. One way to do this is to look for the vehicle in your inside rearview mirror. When you can see both headlights in your rearview mirror, you may have enough room to return to your driving lane.
2. There are two traffic lanes moving in your direction. You are driving in the left lane and many vehicles are passing you on the right. If the driver behind you wishes to drive faster, you should:
To drive quickly, pass, or turn left, use the left lane. Use the right lane when driving more slowly than surrounding traffic, entering the road, or turning right.
3. If you want to enter the freeway but you don't see a gap in traffic, you should:
If you want to enter the freeway but do not see a space for your vehicle in traffic, slow down on the ramp to wait for a gap. Do not drive to the end of the ramp and wait for a gap or you will not have enough room to accelerate to the speed of traffic before entering the roadway.
4. In rainy weather, you should be most careful when turning or stopping:
You should be extra careful when turning and stopping during the first half hour of rain. At this point, the oil from cars has not yet washed off the pavement and could be forming a slippery mixture with the rain.
5. When you see this black and yellow sign, it means:
Warning signs are usually yellow with black markings. They alert you to conditions that are immediately ahead. This sign tells drivers to slow down and prepare for an abrupt change in direction at an extreme angle.
6. Allow extra space in front of your vehicle when following a:
Allow for extra space when driving behind a motorcycle. Motorcycles can stop more quickly than other vehicles can and you must have adequate room to stop if the motorcyclist brakes or falls off. Also, remember that motorcycles are difficult to see at night because they only have one tail light.
7. On a freeway, you should look farther ahead than you would on a city street: