2023 Wyoming Permit Test
The following questions are from real DMV written tests. These are some of the actual permit questions you will face in Wyoming. Each permit practice test question has three answer choices. Select one answer for each question and select "grade this section." You can find this button at the bottom of the drivers license quiz. For a complete list of questions and answers for Wyoming please visit https://cheat-sheets.dmv-written-test.com/en/wyoming/car.
Number of Tests
Number of Question
8. When a school bus is stopped ahead on your side of the road with its red lights flashing, you must:
The flashing overhead lights and stop arm on a school bus will be activated when the bus is stopped to load or unload students. If approaching a bus using these signals, you may not proceed until the red lights have stopped flashing and the stop arm has been retracted. Never pass a school bus that is dropping off or picking up students.
9. Drivers turning left must yield to:
Drivers turning left must yield to oncoming vehicles that are driving straight ahead. A turning driver may only proceed when they can safely turn without affecting oncoming traffic.
10. Having a driver license is a:
Holding a driver license is not a right. It is a privilege that must be earned and maintained.
11. If you find that the roadway ahead of you is flooded, you should:
Never attempt to drive on a flooded road. Even if the water looks shallow, it may hide many kinds of hazards. If you encounter a flooded area, turn around and seek another route to your destination.
12. When driving under snowy or icy conditions:
When driving under snowy or icy conditions, you should make speed and directional changes gradually. Never use cruise control when driving on snow or ice because your tires may lose contact with the road and you will lose control of your vehicle.
13. Before returning to your original lane after passing another vehicle, you should:
When passing is permitted, look for both headlights of the passed vehicle in your rearview mirror. Only then may you safely return to your original lane.
14. If a truck or bus is making a right turn where you also need to make a right turn, you should: