2023 North Dakota Permit Test 17
The following questions are from real DMV written tests. These are some of the actual permit questions you will face in North Dakota. Each permit practice test question has three answer choices. Select one answer for each question and select "grade this section." You can find this button at the bottom of the drivers license quiz. For a complete list of questions and answers for North Dakota please visit https://cheat-sheets.dmv-written-test.com/en/north-dakota/car.
Number of Tests
Number of Question
7. This road sign means:
This type of triangular sign means drivers must yield. You must slow down as you come to an intersection marked with this sign and be prepared to stop. Let any other vehicles, bicyclists, or pedestrians pass safely before you proceed.
8. On a two-lane street, your vehicle is being followed by a fire engine that is not using its emergency signals. You should:
If you are being followed by an emergency vehicle that is not using its siren or flashing lights, you do not need to clear a path. Continue driving in a normal manner.
9. You should signal to turn ____ before beginning the turn.
When you wish to change lanes or make a turn, signal using the proper arm signal or mechanical turn signal to inform other motorists of your intentions. Signals should be activated at least 100 feet before you begin the turn. If you are using a mechanical signal, continue signaling until you have completed the turn or lane change.
10. When two vehicles arrive to an intersection at the same time, which one has the right-of-way when no signs or signals indicate rules?
At an intersection of two similar roads without a traffic control device, a driver must yield to a vehicle approaching from the right.
11. When approaching a roundabout, you should always:
When approaching a roundabout, slow down. A roundabout is designed to be driven at a low speed.
12. A reflective orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that: