2023 North Dakota Permit Test 10
The following questions are from real DMV written tests. These are some of the actual permit questions you will face in North Dakota. Each permit practice test question has three answer choices. Select one answer for each question and select "grade this section." You can find this button at the bottom of the drivers license quiz. For a complete list of questions and answers for North Dakota please visit https://cheat-sheets.dmv-written-test.com/en/north-dakota/car.
Number of Tests
Number of Question
1. When faced with an oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
When there is more than one potential hazard on the road, you should ensure that you only have to deal with one of them at a time. For example, when there is a bicyclist on the right that you want to pass and an oncoming car to the left, you should not try to squeeze between both at the same time. Instead, let the oncoming car pass, and then pass the bicyclist.
2. Before switching on the ignition, you should:
Develop a routine for entering and leaving your car. Before switching on the ignition, buckle your safety belt and see that all passengers do likewise.
3. An intersection has no traffic signs or signals. You arrive at the same time as a vehicle to your right. You should:
When two vehicles arrive to an uncontrolled intersection at the same time, the vehicle on the right has the right-of-way. Once the vehicle on the right has safely passed through the intersection, the other driver may proceed.
4. If you want to get off the freeway but you have missed your exit, you should:
If you miss your exit, you should take the next exit. Do not stop or back up on the highway, swerve across multiple lanes to try to make the exit at the last second, or cross over the median to turn around. All of these maneuvers are illegal and extremely dangerous.
5. If your turn signals fail, you should use ____ to indicate that you are turning.
If your vehicle's turn signals do not work, you should use hand signals to indicate when you intend to change direction.
6. When you hear the siren or see the flashing lights of an approaching emergency vehicle, you must: