2023 Nebraska Permit Test 2
The following questions are from real DMV written tests. These are some of the actual permit questions you will face in Nebraska. Each permit practice test question has three answer choices. Select one answer for each question and select "grade this section." You can find this button at the bottom of the drivers license quiz. For a complete list of questions and answers for Nebraska please visit https://cheat-sheets.dmv-written-test.com/en/nebraska/car.
Number of Tests
Number of Question
1. When making an emergency roadside stop, you should:
When making an emergency roadside stop, you should first signal and pull over. Get as far off the road as safely possible before shifting the transmission to the parking gear and setting the parking brake. Activate the emergency flashers, turn off the engine, and remove the keys. Check traffic before getting out of the vehicle.
2. If you are facing a green traffic light but the intersection ahead is blocked by traffic, you should:
Even if you are facing a green traffic light, do not start across the intersection if there are other vehicles blocking your way. If you are caught in the intersection when the light changes to red, your vehicle will block cross traffic. You can get a ticket for blocking an intersection.
3. If your wheels drop off the roadway or pavement edge, you should:
If your wheels drop off the roadway or pavement edge, do not attempt to turn back onto the roadway immediately. Instead, reduce your speed, check traffic, and gradually turn back onto the roadway when it is safe to do so.
4. Persons who leave the scene of a motor vehicle crash may have their driver license revoked for up to ____ upon conviction.
Conviction of leaving the scene of a crash may result in license revocation for one year.
5. Which of the following is a safe way to drive through a curve?
You should slow down as you enter a curve and increase your speed gradually as you exit. Increasing your speed as you enter a curve will make it more difficult to control your vehicle.
6. When passing on the left of a vehicle, it is safe to move back into the right lane:
When passing another vehicle on its left, you may move back into the right lane when the headlights of the passed vehicle can be seen in your rearview mirror. Always signal before changing lanes.
7. Which of the following factors affect an individual's absorption of alcohol?
Factors affecting a person's absorption of alcohol include the person's weight, their biological sex, the amount of food in their digestive tract, and the number of alcoholic beverages they have consumed. The only thing to do to remove alcohol from a person's system is to wait.
8. This road sign means: