2023 Alaska Permit Test 2
The following questions are from real DMV written tests. These are some of the actual permit questions you will face in Alaska. Each permit practice test question has three answer choices. Select one answer for each question and select "grade this section." You can find this button at the bottom of the drivers license quiz. For a complete list of questions and answers for Alaska please visit https://cheat-sheets.dmv-written-test.com/en/alaska/car.
Number of Tests
Number of Question
1. This road sign indicates:
This advisory speed sign indicates the maximum safe speed for a highway exit (in this example, 30 mph).
2. When driving on major highways:
It is important to stay alert on highways and be ready to react to unexpected hazards. To avoid "highway hypnosis," you should avoid looking at any one thing for more than a few seconds.
3. A red and white triangular sign at an intersection means:
A triangular red and white yield sign means that you must decrease speed as you approach an intersection and yield the right-of-way to any vehicles or pedestrians in the intersection. You must be prepared to stop if conditions require it.
4. Which of the following lights indicates that you should slow down and proceed with caution at an intersection?
A flashing yellow traffic light at an intersection indicates that drivers must slow down, proceed with caution, and be prepared to stop.
5. When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
If you are following another vehicle at a railroad crossing, check to make sure you have enough room to get all the way across before you drive onto the tracks. You should never try to pass another vehicle as you approach or cross a railroad crossing. Always check for trains before crossing any railroad tracks.
6. When dealing with pedestrians, a driver must: