2023 Alaska Permit Test 17
The following questions are from real DMV written tests. These are some of the actual permit questions you will face in Alaska. Each permit practice test question has three answer choices. Select one answer for each question and select "grade this section." You can find this button at the bottom of the drivers license quiz. For a complete list of questions and answers for Alaska please visit https://cheat-sheets.dmv-written-test.com/en/alaska/car.
Number of Tests
Number of Question
1. This sign means:
This sign warns of the presence of a hill ahead.
2. ____ limit your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
Even the smallest amount of alcohol will reduce your concentration, perception, judgment and memory, and your driving skills will suffer. No one can drink and drive safely.
3. You may avoid the risks of alcohol-related crashes by:
The only way to avoid the risks of drinking and driving is to decide before you start drinking that you are not going to drive. Because alcohol affects your judgement, it will be harder for you to make safe decisions after you have started drinking.
4. You want to back out of your driveway. You see children playing nearby. Before you start to move your car, you should:
When you back up a vehicle, look through your back window for pedestrians and other obstacles. Do not rely only on your mirrors, especially when children are near. Before you back into or out of a driveway, get out of the vehicle and check behind your vehicle.
5. How long does it take, on average, to cancel the effects of one 12-ounce can of beer?
It takes an average of one hour to cancel the effects of one drink, though many factors can increase that length of time. The best policy is to not drive if you have been drinking.
6. You may drive around a railroad crossing gate that is being lowered: