2023 Wisconsin Permit Test 8
The following questions are from real DMV written tests. These are some of the actual permit questions you will face in Wisconsin. Each permit practice test question has three answer choices. Select one answer for each question and select "grade this section." You can find this button at the bottom of the drivers license quiz. For a complete list of questions and answers for Wisconsin please visit https://cheat-sheets.dmv-written-test.com/en/wisconsin/car.
Number of Tests
Number of Question
1. When parallel parking between two cars, you should first:
After finding a parking space, checking traffic, and signaling, you should stop parallel to the vehicle directly ahead of your desired parking space before turning your wheel to park.
2. This road sign means:
This sign indicates that there is a sharp right turn ahead.
3. Before changing lanes on a multilane highway, you should:
Before changing lanes, you should look in your rearview and side mirrors to make sure no one is trying to pass you. You should also look over your shoulder to make sure that no one is in your blind spot.
4. The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is that you must:
The most important thing to remember about driving in curves is that your vehicle’s inertia may make it difficult to turn. To maintain control, it is essential that you slow down before entering the curve.
5. This bicyclist is signaling:
Bicycles do not have turn signals so bicyclists use hand and arm signals to alert other drivers to their intentions. If a bicyclist puts their left arm straight out, they are signaling that they intend to turn left.
6. The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the road conditions, weather conditions, and oncoming traffic.
7. If you want to pass a pedestrian who is walking along the roadway and an oncoming vehicle is approaching, you should: