Number of Question
1. How is water and compressor oil removed from the bottom of an air storage tank?
Water and compressor oil are removed from air storage tanks through a drain valve. The water and oil can damage the brakes if left to accumulate in the system. Manually operated tanks must be drained every day to remove this build-up.
2. A pre-trip inspection:
A pre-trip vehicle inspection should be done in the same way every time. Consistency will help a driver learn all of the proper steps and decrease the possibility of the driver forgetting to inspect something.
3. After picking up passengers at a stop, a driver should:
You should start and stop as smoothly as possible to help prevent passenger injury. After passengers have boarded your bus at a stop, you should allow them time to be seated or to brace themselves before you begin driving.
4. A disruptive passenger should be:
Even if a passenger is disruptive, a bus driver is still responsible for their safety. The passenger should be discharged in a safe place, either at the next scheduled stop or in another well-lit area where other people are present.
5. If you identify a distracted driver on the road, you should:
If you encounter a driver who seems distracted on the road, you should give them plenty of room and maintain a safe following distance.
6. When checking your windshield wiper blades, the blades should be:
When inspecting your vehicle, you should check the wiper blades for damage, stiff rubber, and proper securement.
7. For a basic vehicle control skills test, you are expected to be able to: