2023 Kansas Permit Test 15
The following questions are from real DMV written tests. These are some of the actual permit questions you will face in Kansas. Each permit practice test question has three answer choices. Select one answer for each question and select "grade this section." You can find this button at the bottom of the drivers license quiz. For a complete list of questions and answers for Kansas please visit https://cheat-sheets.dmv-written-test.com/en/kansas/car.
Number of Tests
Number of Question
1. What is the only effective way to remove alcohol from the body?
The only way to remove the effects of alcohol from the body is to let time pass. Eating, drinking coffee, or taking a shower will not speed up this process.
2. When driving in work zones, you should:
When entering and driving through a work zone, slow down and be prepared to stop. Obey posted speed limits and be alert to conditions around you. Workers could be present.
3. What message will be found on a red octagon-shaped sign?
An octagonal (eight-sided) sign always means "stop." You must always come to a complete stop at this sign.
4. To avoid traction loss on wet roads, you should:
To prevent hydroplaning, lower your speed in response to wet roads and keep your tires in good condition. If you detect a loss of control, take your foot off the gas, do not apply the brakes, maintain the direction of the vehicle, and allow the vehicle to slow to a manageable speed.
5. Using a cell phone while operating a motor vehicle is considered a distraction because:
Using a cell phone while driving is dangerous because it occupies the user's eyes, hands, and mind. Even the most skilled drivers increase their risk of being involved in a crash by using a cell phone on the road.
6. To turn left from a multilane one-way street onto a one-way street, you should start your turn from:
When turning left from a one-way street onto another one-way street, you should begin the turn from the far left lane.
7. A steady yellow traffic signal light is a warning that the light is about to change to red. If you are already within the intersection when a green light changes to yellow, you should:
If you are already within an intersection when the traffic light turns yellow, you should clear the intersection as quickly as possible.
8. When driving in fog, it is best to drive with: