2023 Arkansas Permit Test 15
The following questions are from real DMV written tests. These are some of the actual permit questions you will face in Arkansas. Each permit practice test question has three answer choices. Select one answer for each question and select "grade this section." You can find this button at the bottom of the drivers license quiz. For a complete list of questions and answers for Arkansas please visit https://cheat-sheets.dmv-written-test.com/en/arkansas/car.
Number of Tests
Number of Question
1. The center of the roadway is marked with one solid yellow line and one broken yellow line. If the broken yellow line is directly next to your traffic lane, it means:
When there is a solid yellow line and a broken yellow line in the center of the road, passing is permitted from the side of the road next to the broken line.
2. This road sign means:
Warning signs are usually yellow with black markings. This sign indicates that there could be traffic merging from the right, so drivers should prepare to allow traffic to safely merge.
3. If no signs or markings are present to control turning at an intersection, drivers should turn:
When there are no signs or lane markings to control turning, a driver should turn into the first legal lane in their direction of travel. Collisions are less likely when drivers do not change lanes while turning onto a new street.
4. Blue traffic signs offer information on:
Blue signs on the roadway are service signs. They are used to provide information about motorist services, such as upcoming rest areas, food options, or nearby hospitals.
5. Make room for cars that are entering the freeway by:
Make room for vehicles that are entering a freeway. If possible, merge into the next lane to create a gap for the incoming vehicles. If you cannot merge, adjust your speed to allow for the vehicles to enter traffic as smoothly and safely as possible.
6. This road sign means:
Warning signs are usually yellow with black markings. This sign warns drivers that the upcoming road will curve right, followed by a curve to the left. Drivers should adjust their speed to safely continue on the road.
7. You want to park uphill on a two-way road and there is no curb. Which direction do you turn your front wheels?
When parking either uphill or downhill on a road that has no curb, you should turn your wheels so that the vehicle will roll away from the center of the road if the brakes fail.
8. If you drive faster than other vehicles on a road with one lane moving in each direction and continually pass the other cars, you will: