2023 Utah Motorcycle Permit Test 15
The following questions are from real DMV written motorcycle permit tests. These are some of the actual permit questions you will face in Utah when getting your motorcycle learners permit. Each motorcycle theory practice test question has three answer choices. Select one answer for each question and select "grade this section." You can find this button at the bottom of the drivers license quiz. For a complete list of questions and answers for Utah please visit https://cheat-sheets.dmv-written-test.com/en/utah/motorcycle.
Number of Tests
Number of Question
1. When using a motorcycle with which you are unfamiliar, you should:
Since all motorcycles are somewhat different, you should be very careful when using one that is new to you. Familiarize yourself with the motorcycle before setting off. Learn the gear pattern before riding by working the throttle, clutch, and brakes a few times.
2. When looking through a turn to see where you are going, you should:
When making a turn, look through the turn to where you want to go. Turn only your head, not your shoulders, and keep your eyes level with the horizon.
3. One way to tell if your rear tire has gone flat while riding is if:
If your rear tire fails, the back of your motorcycle will likely jerk from side to side. It is rare for motorcyclists to actually hear a tire fail.
4. Crashes are more likely to occur among:
Crashes are the most likely to occur for untrained, beginning riders who are unfamiliar with their motorcycle.
5. When operating a motorcycle on a slippery surface, you should:
When riding on slippery surfaces, you should reduce your speed. Make certain to use both brakes when braking and avoid making sudden moves.
6. A thorough check of your motorcycle: