2023 New Hampshire Motorcycle Permit Test 5
The following questions are from real DMV written motorcycle permit tests. These are some of the actual permit questions you will face in New Hampshire when getting your motorcycle learners permit. Each motorcycle theory practice test question has three answer choices. Select one answer for each question and select "grade this section." You can find this button at the bottom of the drivers license quiz. For a complete list of questions and answers for New Hampshire please visit https://cheat-sheets.dmv-written-test.com/en/new-hampshire/motorcycle.
Number of Tests
Number of Question
1. If wearing footwear with laces, the laces:
When riding, you should securely tuck in the laces of your footwear so that they will not catch on your motorcycle.
2. If a tire goes flat and you must brake, you should:
If either of your tires go flat and you must brake, gradually apply the brake of the tire that is not flat (if you are certain of which tire that is).
3. When carrying a passenger in a sidecar, you should:
The added weight of a passenger in a sidecar will affect the handling of your motorcycle. Expect your motorcycle to require extra space to come to a complete stop.
4. To reduce your reaction time, you should:
In potential high-risk areas, such as near intersections, shopping areas, school zones, and construction zones, cover the clutch and both brakes to reduce the time you will need to react to potential hazards.
5. When preparing to pass a vehicle on the left, it is important to ride on the left side of your lane because:
When preparing to pass on the left, you should ride in the left portion of your lane. This lane position will increase your line of sight and make your more visible to oncoming traffic.
6. ____ can remove alcohol and its effects from your body.