2023 Nevada Permit Test 8
The following questions are from real DMV written tests. These are some of the actual permit questions you will face in Nevada. Each permit practice test question has three answer choices. Select one answer for each question and select "grade this section." You can find this button at the bottom of the drivers license quiz. For a complete list of questions and answers for Nevada please visit https://cheat-sheets.dmv-written-test.com/en/nevada/car.
Number of Tests
Number of Question
1. At night, it is hardest to see:
Compared to signs and other roadside objects, pedestrians are hardest to see at night.
2. This sign tells you that:
This sign warns of an upcoming winding road with three or more curves.
3. To be safe when crossing a railroad, you should:
Railroad crossings are always dangerous. Drivers should look and listen for an approaching train coming from either direction before proceeding across the tracks. Watch for signals indicating an approaching train and never proceed until you are certain it is safe to do so.
4. If you’re going to turn left onto a one-way street, you should complete the turn into:
You should always turn from the lane that is closest to the direction you want to go. Turn into the lane closest to your previous lane.
5. When driving on an open highway, you should signal to turn ____ before beginning a turn.
If you wish to change lanes or make a turn, signal to inform other motorists of your intentions. Signals should be activated at least 300 feet before you make a turn when you are driving on an open highway. When using a mechanical turn signal, continue signaling until you have completed the turn or lane change.
6. The presence of double solid yellow lines means you may pass another vehicle from either direction.
A double solid yellow line means that it is prohibited for vehicles traveling in either direction to cross the centerline to pass.
7. You notice that the driver in the vehicle ahead of you is driving with one hand and talking to a passenger. You should: