2023 Missouri Permit Test 10
The following questions are from real DMV written tests. These are some of the actual permit questions you will face in Missouri. Each permit practice test question has three answer choices. Select one answer for each question and select "grade this section." You can find this button at the bottom of the drivers license quiz. For a complete list of questions and answers for Missouri please visit https://cheat-sheets.dmv-written-test.com/en/missouri/car.
Number of Tests
Number of Question
1. Before turning, you should:
To complete a turn safely, you should activate your turn signal three to four seconds before your turn.
2. At night, it is hardest to see:
Compared to signs and other roadside objects, pedestrians are hardest to see at night.
3. Pennant-shaped signs indicate:
Pennant-shaped signs usually indicate no passing zones. Text will also be on the sign to confirm that it is a no passing zone.
4. When parallel parking between two cars, you should first:
After finding a parking space, checking traffic, and signaling, you should stop parallel to the vehicle directly ahead of your desired parking space before turning your wheel to park.
5. Which of the following best ensures your safety and the safety of those around you when you are backing your vehicle?
Backing requires extra caution because it is difficult for drivers to see behind their vehicles. Before entering a vehicle to back up, walk to the back of the vehicle to check for children and small objects.
6. To ensure that your physical condition does not cause you to drive in an unsafe manner, you should: