2023 Hawaii Permit Test 12
The following questions are from real DMV written tests. These are some of the actual permit questions you will face in Hawaii. Each permit practice test question has three answer choices. Select one answer for each question and select "grade this section." You can find this button at the bottom of the drivers license quiz. For a complete list of questions and answers for Hawaii please visit https://cheat-sheets.dmv-written-test.com/en/hawaii/car.
Number of Tests
Number of Question
1. Your tire blows out while you are driving. You should:
If you experience a tire blowout, do not immediately apply the brakes. Grip the steering wheel firmly and steer to remain in your traffic lane. Reduce your speed gradually by releasing the accelerator and staying off the brakes. Once you are moving very slowly, apply the brakes lightly and pull off the road into a safe area.
2. If an aggressive driver cuts you off, you should:
If an aggressive driver cuts you off on the roadway, stay calm and get out of their way. Trying to get even with an aggressive driver risks escalating the situation and increasing the danger.
3. This road sign means:
This sign indicates that the road ahead winds with a series of turns or curves.
4. If you are driving on a one-way street and an emergency vehicle using its flashing lights approaches your vehicle, you must:
If an emergency vehicle using its lights or siren approaches while you are driving on a one-way street, you must drive toward the nearest roadside and stop.
5. Which of the following statements is true?
White lines separate lanes of traffic moving in the same direction. Only cross white lane lines if the lines are broken.
6. You are driving on a highway divided by two solid yellow lines. You may: