Ace Your DMV Written Test with our Guaranteed Cheat Sheet.

Cheat sheet
If you are involved in a traffic accident in California, you must file a report of the accident with the DMV when:
A.  The collision causes $1,000 in damage.
B.  You plan on being out of the state for more than 30 days.
C.  You refinance the remaining balance of your vehicle loan.
If a collision results in death, any minor or major injury, or more than $1,000 in damage to anyone's property, each driver involved must file a report with the DMV within 10 days. In some cases, the driver's insurance agent, broker, or legal representative may file the report to represent the driver.
Answer Statistics
3.96 % of our users get this question wrong.
This questions is relatively Easy

Pass your DMV Written Test with flying colors

Ace Your DMV Written Test
Get your Cheat Sheet Now!